MILMAST Product Family Elevates the Standards
“MILMAST Product Family Elevates the Standards” titled advertorial was published in the EUROSATOY Special Issue of MSI Turkish Defence Review (TDR). You can read the full content of the advertorial here:
As the variety of payloads for military and civilian applications increases, usage of masts, which elevate the payload to perform their functions better on the mobile and fixed platforms, have also increased. FİGES has developed MILMAST Telescopic Lifting Systems product family, which can be used in any type of land or marine platforms, both for civilian or military purposes.
The MILMAST product family are carbon-fibre composite systems. FİGES has significant technical background and experience especially for analysis of composite structures with long fibre lengths, so the product family have been designed and tested to work with maximum sensitivity and confidence on sloping grounds and turbulent sea conditions.
In these analyses, state-of-the-art computer simulations are used and the results are evaluated by the experienced engineers (with PhD degree) of FİGES. Among the evaluation criteria, it is in the first place that the product adheres to the military standards.
There is almost no limit to the load types that can be placed on MILMAST product family such as antennas, radar and weapons systems, surveillance and communication systems, submarine periscope systems, and many others.
The patented locking system, which is only available in MILMAST product family and developed by FİGES, offers a significant technical advantage over its competitors. This system works in perfect harmony with the drive system, which is again governed by the software algorithm developed by FİGES.
FİGES not only delivers the mast; also provides a set of services and sub-systems, such as:
- Platform integration
- Electronic interface developing
- Cable channels and cabling
- Long-term logistic support
- Sensitive Stabilisation Kit
- Pan Tilt
MILMAST product family can be reliably deployed on heavy duty operations, including:
- Search and surveillance
- Electronic communication and warfare
- Target acquisition devices
- Weapon turrets
- Sensor and radar systems
- Fire extinguishing applications
Starting with Turkish Armed Forces, FİGES aims to make the MILMAST product family a common sight on various land and naval platforms.
- Electro-mechanical carbon-fibre composite structure
- Conformance to MIL-STD-810G
- Extended height between 3-20 meters
- High payload capacity
- Robust design
- Lightweight and compact design
- Compatible with sloping lands
- Silent operation
- Special design for low bending and displacement
- Rapid deployment and easy integration
- Low Pressure: MIL-STD-810G Method 500.5
- High Temperature: MIL-STD-810G Method 501.5
- Low Temperature: MIL-STD-810G Method 502.5
- Rain: MIL-STD-810G Method 506.5
- Fungus and Mould Growth: MIL-STD-810G Method 508.6
- Salt Fog: MIL-STD-810G Method 509.5
- Dust and Sand: MIL-STD-810G Method 514.6
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G Method 514.6
- Shock: MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6
- Icing and Freezing: MIL-STD-810G Method 521.3
- EMI/EMC: MIL-STD-461F
94 total views, 2 views today